Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions in relation to the terms and conditions please contact us before you place an order. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide access to our website www.sewingmachinecompany.co.uk in accordance with our Term and Conditions and any order placed on our website must be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
We send all our parcels by 1st Class Royal Mail Post or UPS in 3-5 working days after the order has been placed and we receive the payment.
Delivery times are dependant on Post Office or UPS and usually take 1 to 3 days.
DELIVERIES OUTSIDE THE UK - we do not deliver outside the UK
LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, CANAC UK LTD owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from our website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
• redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
PLACING AN ORDER
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in creating a contract. Please note that products will not be sent until we have authorisation from your payment company or PayPal. We will not be liable if there is a problem with the payment or the payment is delayed and will accept the order when payment is authorised.
There are a few steps that you need to follow once you want to place your order.
After you place your order you will receive an email where we acknowledge the order. This is not an order acceptance from us. Order acceptance and completion of the contract will take place once we despatch the products. There are, however, a few cases in which we cannot accept your order. These are:
- We had to cancel your order in accordance to our Return and Refund Policy;
- The product you ordered is not is stock;
- We haven’t received payment or we have problems in getting authorization for your payment;
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details/description of the product
- You have cancelled your order in accordance to our Terms and Conditions.
- You do not meet the criteria in stated in our Terms and Conditions
We reserve our right to refuse any order.
If you wish to cancel your order before the products are dispatched please send us an email to email@example.com stating your full name and order number.
RETURNS - please check our Return and Refund Policy