This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- We may also
collect, and our third party providers of advertisements or content may
collect, information about where you are on the, your browser type, the
country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages
of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you
clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may
collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not show personal details that identify you.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you place an order, contact us via the contact us page or when you respond to any communication through email.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- When you place an order with us or you register on our website we may ask you for your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit card information PayPal information, a password or other information. You may also visit the website without registering.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, contact us via our contact form, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or when you use other features of the website in the following ways:
- To be able to process you order;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- In order to be able to administer our website;
- If you opted in , to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- If you review or download information on our Site, we track the visit to give us information about which part of the site is frequented.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. Where we store your information?
We store your personal data on our server.
If you do not accept Cookies you will be unable to use this Website.